About the Role:
Salary on appointment will be £36,333 per annum, with an annual increment up to £43,155 per annum.
An exciting opportunity has opened at the University of East Anglia’s Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research for a Schools Climate Hub Coordinator. This position will involve coordinating the East of England hub for the national Climate Ambassadors programme. You will be responsible for recruiting and supporting volunteer Climate Ambassadors to help schools and other educational settings develop and deliver Climate Action Plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a vital initiative that will help educate and inspire the next generation to take action against climate change. You will need a broad understanding of sustainability and climate issues and solutions in education settings.
- 44 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and University Customary days (pro rata for part-time).
- Family and Work-life balance policies including hybrid working and considerable maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption leave.
- Generous pension scheme with life cover for dependants, plus incapacity cover.
- Health and Wellbeing: discounted access to Sportspark facilities, relaxation rooms, 320 acres of rolling parkland, wellbeing walks, Wellbeing Ambassador network, medical centre, Occupational Health and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Campus Facilities: Sportspark, library, nursery, supermarket, post office, bars and catering outlets.
- Exclusive shopping discounts to help cut the cost of household bills, childcare salary sacrifice scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and public transport discounts.
- Personal Development: unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning courses, specialist advice and training from our Organisational Development and Professional Learning Team.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Asher Minns via a.*****@ue*.uk or 07880 547843.